Of course you love your pets; after all, those fur-babies are truly members of your family. But some people just don’t appreciate pets and all the sights, sounds, and smells that accompany them. To keep potential buyers focused on your house, and not your pets, follow these simple tips:
- Wash and put away pet toys and food bowls.
- Refresh the kitty litter.
- Clean up any doggie-doo in the yard.
- Use room or carpet deodorizer.
- Send your pet on vacation during showings.
You love your pets. We love your pets too. But since it’s your house – not your pets – that you’re trying to sell, keep them (and their things) out of sight (and smell).